We encourage delegates to arrive on the 17 July or early on the 18 July so you are able to attend the networking afternoon.
Please note: Presidents and Sherpas will be required to check in on the 17 July 2014.
Your Australian hosts warmly encourage you to book accommodation at the Sheraton on the Park – location of the G20YEA Summit 2014 and official village for the delegates.
We have negotiated a special summit accommodation rate of AUD273 at Sheraton on the Park. This rate is for a Cityside Single Room and includes one breakfast per night. Note these rates may apply to extended stays (subject to availability). To take advantage of these savings, please read the following information carefully, and complete the accommodation booking section in your registration application. There is only a limited number of rooms available and we strongly advise to book as soon as possible.
Sharaton on the Park
Cityside single room AUD 273
Twin rooms may be available upon request. Additional charges may apply. If you are sharing with another delegate, please ensure only one of you books accommodation, otherwise two separate bookings will be made. If you wish to share the cost, please advise guest services and they will be in contact with you if your registration application is accepted.
- Please ensure you confirm your accommodation with the meeting managers by 1600 hours (Australian Eastern Standard Time) 11 June 2014. From this time, all bookings should be made directly with the hotel or via an accommodation reservation website.
- Rates are per room per night, in Australian dollars (AUD), and include 10% GST and booking fee.
- Room numbers are limited so please ensure you book well before 11 June 2014.
- Accommodation cannot be booked unless full payment is received with your registration form. Payment will be only processed when your application has been approved.
- A tax invoice/receipt will be issued by the meeting managers upon confirmation of your booking.
- Cancellations and alterations up to 11 June 2014 are made by MCI Australia. A booking change fee of up to AUD33 will apply to cancellations and alterations.
- Guests wishing to cancel or alter bookings after 1600 hours (AEST) on 11 June 2014 should contact MCI Australia. These, and no-shows, may incur penalties at the hotel’s discretion, possibly up to 100% of the accommodation stay.
- Hotels will require an imprint of your credit card at check-in for any incidentals.
- Check-in prior to 1500 hours is not guaranteed and is at the hotel’s discretion. Should you wish to guarantee early check-in you must book and pay for the previous night.
- If you wish to check-in after 1800 hours you must indicate your arrival time on the form to avoid a “no-show” room release penalty.
- Late check-outs after 1100 hours can be requested but are not guaranteed. To guarantee a late check-out you will need to book an additional night’s accommodation.
- After you have completed the full registration you will be emailed confirmation of your registration and accommodation. No confirmation will be sent directly from the hotel.
- Please pay careful attention to the cancellation policy of the accommodation you select.
- Twin rooms may be available upon request. Additional charges may apply.
- If you are sharing with another delegate, please ensure only one of you books accommodation, otherwise two separate bookings will be made. If you wish to share the cost, please advise guest services and they will be in contact with you if your registration application is accepted.
- One included breakfast per room. Please contact guest services should you wish to include additional breakfasts at AUD15 per person. This rate is only available at the time of booking until 11 June 2014