If you are not able to provide credit card details for registration payments, please contact guest services via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event registration
- Session attendance
- Morning, lunch and afternoon tea on summit days as per the program
- Welcome reception (Saturday 19 July 2014)
- Summit gala dinner (Monday 21 July 2014)
- Networking systems with other summit delegates
- Accommodation – single or twin options available, and can be booked during registration
- Networking afternoon (Friday 18 July 2014) – attendance is included, however drinks are to be purchased by the delegate on consumption
- Country delegation dinner (Friday 18 July 2014) – restaurant options will be provided at a later date. Country leaders will advise of location. For Presidents, Sherpas and approved delegates only.
- The touristic evening (Sunday 20 July 2014) – tickets will be available for purchase during registration
- Separately, delegates will be expected to cover their entire airline travel costs, visa and local embassy fees, airport transfer costs and transport costs between venues and social functions (unless otherwise advised in writing).
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) which may be claimed by registered Australian businesses as an Input Tax Credit (ITC).