Applicants must be young entrepreneurs who are passionate about the impact entrepreneurship can have on creating sustainable economic growth, jobs, empowered passionate individuals and a better world for all. The G20YEA Summit 2014 will result in a global action plan on youth employment, developed across the 6 pillars of building a cohesive entrepreneurial ecosystem and provide a communiqué to the G20 Leaders, driven to influence economic policy.
Delegates for the summit must be
- 40 years of age or under (exceptions may be considered on prior application and acceptance by the summit managers)
- The business founder, co-founder, majority shareholder
- Or a leader in building entrepreneurship ecosystems
- Clear on the outcome to build an action plan on youth employment and communiqué driven to support prosperous economic growth
- High revenue or high potential business
- Able to add significant value to the action plan through experience within at least one of the 6 pillars of entrepreneurship ecosystems:
- Trade and globalization
- Investment and access to capital
- Government, taxation and regulation
- Innovation and technology
- Education and coordinated support
- Entrepreneurship culture and equality
- It is preferable that the applicant also provide a link to a 1-2 minute YouTube video introducing yourself and your business
If you successfully fulfil all of the above, please continue the application by clicking ‘next’ below.
If you do not fulfil all of the above, please contact the summit managers outlining why you do not fulfil the above. Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis. Please email email@example.com
Please note: This is an application to attend the G20YEA Summit 2014. The ultimate decision regarding the local entrepreneur selection process belongs to the local association. All applicants will be advised of acceptance or otherwise by email. Your credit card will be processed with full payment of registration, social functions and accommodation fees at that time.
Observer registration and Sponsored attendee registrations
If you do not successfully meet the requirements of an applicant/participant as stated above, you are able to attend the summit as either an observer or a sponsored attendee.
Inclusions as per standard and late registrants, however you will not be entitled to participate in summit outcome discussions or have the opportunity to contribute to the official summit communique.
If you have any questions about your involvement as a summit observer or sponsored attendee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org